Various artists and craftsmen in workshops and galleries.
• 1. Moxon and Simm – Contemporary jewellery and prints
• 2. No. 6 Studio Gallery – Photographer
• 3. Fiona Mazza – Ceramicist
• 4. Joseph Hayton – Stone carver and sculpture
• 5. Folk Finders Family History Genealogy – Design and print
www.kingstreetworkshops.co.uk Disabled access except at No 1.
See details below
1. Moxon and Simm: Contemporary jewellery @ No. 1 King Street Workshops, HG3 5LE
In addition to jewellery using titanium, precious metals and stones, you can see Debbie’s art work which inspired her designs and Ian’s printmaking.
The glassmakers are on holiday. Some of their work is displayed at Serendipity in the High Street.
Aug 23-28 from 10am to 5pm Tel 07783 072042
Exhibition of Katrina’s photographs of wild and remote places and other idiosyncratic images.
Fiona’s work focuses on the wonderful world of butterflies, enabling a development of colourful forms. The final firing is raku allowing the work to transform into delicate forms. Electric kiln firing enables Fiona to create unique pieces of work.
4. Joseph Hayton: Stone carver and sculptor @ No. 9 King Street Workshops, HG3 5LE
Joseph works in stone and clay to produce unique sculpture and limited edition bronze pieces.
Sculptures created by Joseph Hayton celebrating the heritage of Nidderdale – Three life-size stone figures – a miner, a farmer and a monk stand in a circle on the site of the railway turntable of the Nidd Valley Railway, now Nidd Walk.
Aug 18-21 & 23-28 from 12 noon to 4pm Tel 07739 397746
Bev & Phil design and print bespoke Family History Albums and Tree charts. Displays in the workshop.
Facebook “Folk Finders Family History” firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Nidderdale Museum, The Old Workhouse, King Street, Pateley Bridge, HG3 5LE
Aug 18-28 from 1:30 to 4:30 Tel 01423 711225
The history of Nidderdale shown in 11 rooms of exhibits – war room, costumes, needlework, quilting. Small entry fee, children free. Disabled access.
Pateley Bridge Art Club: Summer Exhibition
Aug 18 – 21 from 10am to 5pm Tel 01423 780921
Wide selection of paintings, prints, crafts and cards. Refreshments. Disabled access.